Affiliations & Sponsors


Saturday, June 21, 2008

25th week of the 2008 Scrap Challenge

I can't believe that I've been able to scrap a couple of days ago, I've missed it so badly!!

So here I am with my new layout for the 25th week of the 2008 Scrap Challenge.
Scrappers had to prepare an A4 page including also flowers.



I chosed to print a photo which I took some weeks ago in my future city, Novi Ligure (province of Alessandria, Piedmont, Italy).

The title is obviously dedicated to its name.

In the journaling, I wrote: "June 2008 - Soon the much waited future will become reality, I wait for knowing my new city =)".
The photo shows the Church of the Collegiata of Santa Maria Maggiore downtown (shown better here).

I used several little printed flowers, plus a printed button, a printed butterfly, a printed curly bracket, a printed little star, a printed sun, two printed corners with buttons. I also used two heart-shaped brads by Artoz, a pink wavy ribbon by Madéko, seven metallic stars, a scrap of a letter, I cut a cloud-shaped scrap where to glue the two handwritten words of "future" and "life".

In the pic, the pink ribbon seems oblique, but it isn't in reality, it only appears in that way because I didn't take the photo properly =P

Now just a couple of details about my layout and see you later for other updates...yes, today I really want to be productive ;)




5 comments:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Piú giú, in fondo alla Tuscolana...!?...passavo per un saluto!

Anonymous said...

Une page pétillante!!!! J'espère revoir plus souvent tes créations sur Scrap Challenge 2008, maintenant que tu commences à avoir un peu plus de temps!

sollie said...

Hi Desi,
What a nice page. Do you already know the exact date that you will move. Ours is July 29th.
xxx, Isolde

Anonymous said...

hello Desi!! a very long time since I left you a little message, sorry!
I really like your page! good luck for your moving!

Franny said...

superbe